Monday, July 25, 2011

Celebrating 500 Posts on the Galatians419 Blog

By Allen White

Almost two years ago, I started writing daily devotionals. Plugging away at five devotionals per week for 52 weeks per year, I am actually surprised that I haven’t run out of things to say.

Today we celebrate the 500th post. Readers have gone from zero to now 1,209 subscribers with another 6,652 reading directly from the webpage and another 10,210 getting the word through Twitter. I try not to think about all of this when I write. It’s a bit intimidating.

Here are the Top 25 Most Read Posts of All Time:


And, the post that started it all: Living a Balanced Life Day 1 (September 2009)

Thank you for reading. I am truly honored.

Allen White

Twitter: galatians419

Facebook: galatians419

2 comments:

  1. I am a faithful reader of what you write and I have to say that I read each and every post that comes into my email. I really like to stay focused on Jesus, and you help me to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jackie. I'm appreciate your comment.

    Thanks for reading,
    Allen

    ReplyDelete