Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thank You and a Quick Update

I want to thank all of you who continue to generously support this ministry. Through your gifts, online courses are being given to pastors and churches with either spending freezes or no training budget. As these pastors apply the principles from these courses to their small groups in the next year, hundreds of people will get connected into great groups that will encourage them and help them grow spiritually. Thank you for your help in this.

On another note, two publishers are considering my Exponential Groups book. I should have a publishing contract in the next 30 days! Honestly, I thought I would be self-publishing this book, but a couple of friends challenged me to go the traditional publishing route. I'm glad I did. I'll keep you posted. If you haven't had a chance to see my first chapter, go here: http://allenwhite.org/ebook.

If you would like to support Galatians419 Ministries financially: http://joytotheworldfoundation.org/index.php?option=com_crowdfunding&view=details&id=1149-galations-419-ministries&catid=8-operating-projects&Itemid=105

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement.

God bless,

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment