Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Devotional #1000 Today!

I started writing daily devotionals in 2009. It's hard to believe 6 years have past and today I am posting the 1,000th devotional on this blog! Now, for those of you doing the math, I did take about a year off, so I could have gotten here faster, but I got here when I did.

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and financial support over the years. Your notes telling me that this blog brought you the right words on the right day for you are always welcome.

If you would like to support the Galatians 4:19 blog financially, you can make a tax deductible donation through our Ministry Project at the Joy to the World Foundation:
http://joytotheworldfoundation.org/operating-projects/149-galations-419-ministries/backing

Here's to the next 1,000!

Thanks for reading,

Allen White

Support Galatians 419 Ministries with a Tax Deductible Donation through the Joy to the World Foundation: http://joytotheworldfoundation.org/operating-projects/149-galations-419-ministries/backing

Leave a Comment or Subscribegalatians419.blogspot.com More from Allen White: allenwhite.org  Facebook: Galatians419 Group

Twitter: @galatians419 @allenwhite 

No comments:

Post a Comment