Sunday, January 1, 2012

Galatians419 Devotional Changes for 2012

Dear Readers,


We've had a pretty amazing journey on this devotional blog for the last two and a half years. Over 1,300 people read the devotionals every day and the site has over 300,000 views. But, what's mattered the most to me are the personal notes you've sent on the days when a particular devotional touched you. I'm grateful that God has used me in some small way to impact your life.


The devotionals started as part of my ministry at Brookwood Church. While I am no longer at Brookwood, I have continued to write five days per week. At this point, however, I am having a little difficulty in finding time to write. I've debated about whether to continue the devotional blog or not. Because of so many faithful readers, I've decided to continue writing, but I do need to make a change.


Starting tomorrow, I will publish the devotional blog three days per week. If you read the devotionals in a blog reader, you will see them on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If you read via email, you will receive new devotionals Monday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.


Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!,
Allen White

No comments:

Post a Comment