Monday, March 5, 2012

Rick Warren: Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?

This is not a devotional today, but I believe this question around Rick Warren deserves your attention.


A recent article in the Orange County Register left the impression that Rick Warren, pastor of Saddleback Church and author of The Purpose Driven Life believes that Christians and Muslims worship the same God.


Read Rick Warren's response in his own words: http://allenwhite.org/2012/03/04/rick-warren-and-chrislam-do-christians-and-muslims-worship-the-same-god/

2 comments:

  1. Allen, thanks for posting this interview with Rick Warren. I read the original article over the weekend and believed what I read. I'm happy to know the truth about the story. I admire Rick for his willingness to spend a lot of time with people that disagree with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate you linking that. Stay awesome.

    ReplyDelete